Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Looked Out My Window and What Did I See. . .

I looked out my window and what did I see?  A Coconut tree! Yummy!!

 And Popcorn resting in the field next to me!  Ha, ha!


One Little, Two Little, Three Little Filipinos. . .  All of these people were riding to church in the same trike.  I believe there must have been 10 or 12.   There are at least 4 inside that you can't see.  Next time I will stop and count!
Down in the Meadow in a Little Bitty Pool swam. . . milk fish or tilapia in these nets until big enough to eat.

We are all enlisted. . . Missionaries come in various stages of maturity. . .  age and otherwise. . .
There Is Beauty All Around. . .

The Chapel Doors Seem to Say to Me. . .
Get on board, little children. . .a jeepney at church waiting for the rest of the passengers to cram in.  Usually there are a dozen people who ride these at a time.

YIKES!!!! What is he doing here?  Well, at least we know he made it to the Celestial Kingdom because he was found in the chapel!  Is that considered death bed repentance?

The "itty, bitty, pool was really a river that empties into the South China Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment